Our Caregivers Provide Skilled Nursing Care, Elder Care, and Home Health Services in Alpharetta, Atlanta, Douglasville, Marietta GA, DeKalb County, and Surrounding Areas
Assured & Associates is a leading provider of home health care and elderly care. We are focused on providing professional, personalized care for every patient in the comfort of their home. We are committed to caring for our patients as if they were members of our own families. We represent the heart and soul of home health care.
Home health care services include various in-home services from health aide home duty to complex skilled nursing. Some families know what they need, and others are looking for guidance in the choices available to them. Regardless of the type of medical services you or your loved one needs, our caregivers approach each case with the professionalism and care we’d expect for our own family members.
- Private duty nursing
- 24/7 or PRN care
- Pulmonary disease management
- Respiratory therapy and care
- Disease and pain management
- Medication management and education
Our skilled nurses can provide many of the services your loved one needs in the comfort of their home and help manage medically complex cases. We know patients need regular help with their care and equipment to remain healthy and out of the hospital. Call us to arrange for the skilled nursing services your loved one needs as per their medical providers’ orders.
- Wound care
- Spinal cord & brain injuries
- Paraplegia/quadriplegia diagnosis
- Bowel & bladder management
- Ostomy support and maintenance
- Post-surgical recovery
- In-home catheter care
- IV infusion
- Burn wound care
- Tracheotomy vents
- Cardiac and pulmonary care
- Ventilator dependence care and support
- COPD – Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease management
Elder care includes working with individuals who may experience cognitive challenges due to Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other degenerative illness. At Assured & Associates, our caregivers provide in-home elder care that allows individuals to remain in their homes comfortably and safely. In addition, eldercare offers families peace of mind knowing their loved one is continually monitored and assisted with dressing, medication, monitoring the home environment, and more.
- Promoting brain health
- Household duties
- Assisting with bathing/bathroom
- Administering medications
- Changing clothes
- Individualized care
- Taking appropriate safety precautions, etc.
In-Home Wound Care
In-home wound care professionals provide hospital-grade treatment from the comfort of your home. Wound care can help heal wounds and prevent further health issues. Some of the problems that complicate wound healing include:
- Diabetes and healing complications
- Ulcers (pressure, arterial, vasculitic and venous)
- Sensitive surgical wounds
- Traumatic wounds
- Infectious wounds
- Constant pressure or bed sores
Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
We can arrange the various in-home therapy your loved one needs, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy. Medical providers prescribe physical therapy to enable recovery from an illness or trauma such as joint surgery. In-home occupational therapy and speech therapy are often to combat the issues related to aging and degenerative problems. All in-home therapy is done to enhance the quality of life and independence.
- Treatment for balance problems that can lead to fall risks
- Increasing ability to age in place
- Speech rehabilitation
- Pain management and reduction of pain medication
- Improving motor function